Business Development Manager at PCI Proxy
Location: Zürich City
PCI Proxy is a young, innovative and fast-growing division of Datatrans. At the heart of PCI Proxy is its tokenization platform, which enables organizations around the globe to take an innovative approach towards payment flexibility and data security. We maximize security, offload PCI DSS compliance, prevent provider lock-ins and more. Invisible to the end user, but a key contributor to customers and partners on how payments are processed online today.
To support the growth of PCI Proxy, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager. As Business Development Manager, you will be a central part of our growth strategy and be active in the online payment and compliance environment in a wide range of industries - such as Travel, Fintech, Retail or Gaming. Building long-term relationships is key to this role whilst also being able to build the PCI Proxy offer in line with our customers and partner’s needs.
- Identify potential customers and define strategies to support you in your acquisition
- Help your customers along on their journey to successful contract conclusion and go-live
- Travel internationally, attend trade fairs and conferences
- Manage your pipeline opportunities, forecasting and deal closing
- Establish PCI Proxy in both existing and new markets (versatile range of tasks, great creative scope)
- You will not only be responsible for active «hunting», but also build up a deep understanding of the customer's payment processes. You will use this knowledge to work with different departments on the further development of our products
- At least 5 years’ experience of performing consultative and value-driven «Software as a Service» sales
- You're driven by pushing forward, searching for better, and wanting more than the status quo
- Proven self-starter, networker and relationship builder. Must enjoy independent work
- Ideally, you are familiar with the sales of payment and compliance related services within the mentioned industries
- Experienced in communicating, presenting and influencing passionately at all levels of an organization
- You bring affinity to web technologies or have even programmed a «Hello World!» script yourself
- Your language skills in English go far beyond a «Hello» and ideally even include a «Guten Tag», «Buenos días» or «Bonjour»
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a friendly and highly motivated environment
- Insights into exciting projects with top international accounts from various sectors
- Perspectives for your professional and personal development in a rapidly growing industry
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in an open corporate culture that encourages everyone to play an active part
- Work anywhere – where you can do your job most efficiently
- Flexible working hours and attractive employment conditions
- Welcoming working environment with creative people, afterwork get-togethers, BBQs in summer, and much more
We hope this role sounds exciting and could be your next step.
If so, we'd love to meet you - click the button to apply. Go on. Make our day.
Contact: Cornelia Koeninger, HR Manager