The Datatrans payment pages are the best solution for your webshop.
All the functions associated with card data are completely outsourced to Datatrans with these three integration versions for your Webshop payment solution. As a result you benefit from an extremely simplified procedure for the PCI DSS self declaration (SAQ A).
Select the desired variant of Payment Page:
With this integration version you can easily outsource the UI components for the payment process for the different types of payment to Datatrans and benefit from the advantages of a professional payment page.
Optionally the payment process can be performed with the split option and the payment method can be selected on your webshop page.
- Completely responsive and optimised for mobile appliances
- The simplest integration version
- The payment page can be adapted to the design of the webshop page for a seamless, reliable payment process.
- Data is validated as soon as it is entered and there are tooltips for better usability and a higher conversion rate.
- Credit cards can easily be scanned with a mobile phone and the form is filled in automatically (iOS 8 and Safari browser).
- Your webshop doesn't need to worry about displaying and integrating the different payment methods.
How it works
The customer is redirected to a Datatrans payment form. The Datatrans TLS 1.2-secured URL will appear in the address line of the customer’s browser window.
In addition, you can decide whether the customer is only redirected to Datatrans for entering card information (and you manage the choice of payment type yourself) or whether both process steps are carried out by Datatrans.
This solution is the safest option in the long term with regard to PCI DSS. All
of your payment pages will be managed by Datatrans – and Datatrans is certified as
a payment service at the highest security level of PCI DSS.
With regard to PCI DSS 3.0 modifications, this solution entails the lowest development and modification costs if, as an existing Datatrans customer, you switch from another payment solution (e.g. Datatrans «Hidden Mode» or «Ajax») to the Redirect Mode.
Datatrans recommends this solution for the majority of online merchants.
Appropriate payment solution