Datatrans Web Administration Tool
In our Payment Backoffice you will find all the transactions (total overview of the transactions of the individual shops). Via our XML-Interface, authorised transactions are invoiced directly from an ERP application and credited on request. Moreover, the transaction status of the individual entries can be interrogated.
Access to payment.datatrans.biz, the Datatrans Web Administration Tool, gives you have many valuable and user-friendly functions, including for booking, reporting and configuration (on request also with multi-level user authorisation).
Overview of the functions of our web administration tools
Below and in the corresponding Information sheet the most important functions are briefly described.
- Overview, search, examination and processing of individual entries
- Search function for individual transactions incl. the display address details
- Option “Transfer customer details”: If you save your customers’ data (name, first name, address, etc.) and want to use them in our web admin tools as search criteria, you can do so through your Datatrans interface. You will find instructions for transferring customer details in: Technical Implementation Guide for Universal Payment Page (UPP) -> Chapter 2.2.2. Customer Address Details.
- Creation of individual reports/transaction repeats with export option (e.g. Excel)
- Technical statistics, e.g.proportion denials, authorisation time
- Automatically terminated reports
- Group functions for administration and fraud prevention
- Transaction counters for partners and companies with a group structure
- To activate this feature please contact .
- Manual processing of authorisations, invoice/credit notes and settlement of payment transactions
- Creating and managing users and user monitoring
- Administration function (recording of their own users, assigning individual permission, charting of activity logs (per user))
- Export options (Excel)
- On request also multi-level user authorisation