Other methods of payment
Select the desired method of payment:
Migros Bank E-Pay - Collection for the online shop
Shopping online is easy and pleasant. Migros Bank will handle collection for you. E-Pay enables your customers to pay for their online shopping directly from their Migros Bank accounts. To do this, they enter their E-Pay IDs in your online shop and confirm the transfer of funds using e-banking or the Mobile Banking App – and that's all there is to it. The money is credited within a matter of seconds. There is no credit risk.
How the Migros Bank solution works
- The customer puts the goods in his online shopping basket and goes to the checkout.
- The customer selects "Migros Bank" as the payment type.
- He enters his E-Pay ID, which he has already set up in e-banking, and confirms the payment on his preset device (e.g. a smartphone).
- Migros Bank debits the customer's account and credits the amount to your trader's account at Migros Bank.
- Migros Bank confirms the payment to the vendor. The vendor then closes the payment process.
Requirements for implementation
- You work together with Datatrans as your payment service provider.
- Following Datatrans's instructions, you integrate the new payment type into your online shop.
- You maintain a current account with Migros Bank to receive credits. Otherwise, we will be unable to confirm receipt of payments electronically within a matter of seconds.
Migros Bank AG
Product Management Payments
Telephone: +41 44 839 81 77
Logo small with frame for Payment Page