Swiss payment competence personal, secure and dynamic since 2001
Datatrans specializes in online transactions and operates a powerful system enabling payments to be conducted quickly and with the highest degree of security. Payments may be made using all types of credit cards, Postcard and store cards.
Datatrans is owned 100 per cent by its employees, the management and the board of directors. The company is self-financed and free of debt.
Datatrans does not undertake any disbursement functions and does not handle customers money!
- Pioneering phase has been concluded. Datatrans is firmly established in the Swiss market
- Mainstay: e-commerce
- The only independent PSP in Switzerland
- Swiss market leader since 2006
- Debt-free and self-financed
- Owner-run business (the company is owned by the management and the employees)
- Experience with major customer projects
- Payment know-how (the same core team since 2001)
- Datatrans is PCI certified
- Development of EP-2 in card not present business planned (Switzerland)
- Close collaboration with partners (participation model)
- Extensive experience in e-payment (the only area of business we are involved in)
- Datatrans is the Swiss market leader in e-payment with over 1,000 customers in this area (examples: all companies / profit centres of Swisscom, Sunrise, Coop, Migros, Swiss Federal Railways SBB, Fleurop-Interflora, Ifolor and Ticketcorner)
- The company is owner operated. As a result we are flexible, able to make quick decisions and to carry out rapid implementation (e.g. of new services such as mobile payment)
- Exceptionally innovative (e.g. Datatrans was the first PSP worldwide with AirPlus/UATP for low cost carriers, and the first Europe-wide PSP with mobile 3-D Secure payments).